Tuesday, February 15, 2011
I'm Back....
And this time, I vow to stick with it!
There has been a lot going on in the last year, so I'll try to sum it up really quick.
I left the hospital in October which was very bitter-sweet. It was bitter because it meant I was again unemployed, but it was very sweet because I was under a lot of stress with the schedule and a lot of bad things going on there that I was beginning to unravel. So while I was sad to lose the paycheck, I realized that no amount of money is worth your true happiness and your sanity.
Thankfully, God, as always, has provided and within a few short weeks, I had a temporary job offer at Fuji Film. I started the Monday after Thanksgiving for a 4-6 week position and am still here! I am so blessed to be here and I thank God everyday for the blessing to work with such wonderful and caring people. Watching my dad work, I have experienced a work family many times with his employees that he preferred to refer to as coworkers, not employees. I have been searching for so long, well at least since graduating college, for my "family" and I have found it! I just continue to pray that I will be able to stick around.
Last Monday, I finally had the last of my wisdom teeth removed. They were beginning to cause me losts of trouble and I was sick for week with them so I am thankful that is over!
Michael and I have been on a weightloss journey as well. Since July 2010, we have lost a combined 50 pounds, and its actually split! We have both lost right around 25 pounds! But what we've been doing and what we are continuing to do is another, and several more, posts.
So to make me stick to blogging, I'm going to use this as my encouragement and accountability! My goal is to lost about another 40-50 pounds. So I'm going to be writing about what I'm doing exercise and food wise, posting workouts that I've done and enjoyed, and even great recipes so be on the look out for more! I'll include other stuff too, such as what's going on in our lives and such!
So please welcome me back and look forward to more posts :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment