Friday, October 31, 2008
So here we go...
So I guess you could say that we are going to be followers here. Everyone else was doing it so... why not. It's October 31.. HAPPY HALLOWEEN! We are now t-minus 134 days until the wedding and things have gotten a little bumpy in the planning, but we are pushing on. We've had some snags recently because we feel like not only have we, but our families have lost the big picture of what happens in 134 days. It's not our wedding... it's our marriage. It's not about what the flowers look like or the cake or the dresses (but don't tell me this when I'm in planning mode because you might lose your head (o:) it about Michael and I becoming husband and wife. Making the commitment to be with each other forever, till death do us part. I'm hoping that people will remember that.
Well anyways, next weekend we are going to go to Greenville to register! I'm excited, but can't say as much for Michael LOL. We are going to be registering at Bed, Bath, and Beyond while up there and then Lowes. We are still thinking about registering at WalMart because we will have people coming from Greenwood, and if you know anything about Greenwood.. well the only good places are Belk and WalMart. Well anything we could get at Belk we are getting at Bed, Bath, and Beyond so we are going to hold off on a few items (maybe) and register at WalMart. I don't know though. I guess we'll see how it goes.
I booked my first hair trial, our engagement pictures, and my bridal portrait the other day! So excited! I can't wait to get our engagement ones done! We are in such need of some new good pictures.
Well I'm rambling now so I guess I'm going to stop for now :o) Thanks for reading and if I get bored (which most likely will happen seeing that I'm at work) I may come back and see what else I can think of to tell you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment