So this has GOT to be my most favorite time of the year! I love every Holiday from Halloween all the way thru Valentine's day... but I must say, Christmas and Thanksgiving top the list.
Well this year, I was so excited because with the new house, I had so much more to decorate and I could actually decorate my house the way I have always invisioned the classic house! I love all my new decor and the old that we have incorporated that has been passed down.
This is what you see when you first walk in, the beautiful tree my mom helped decorate filled with ornaments from our child hoods and some that are the beginnings of our traditions; not to mention the beautiful fireplace that my loving husband and father-in-law just installed the new molding around... LOVE IT!



Close up of the beautiful ceramic Snowman and Santa.

The awesome mantel that Michael's parents got us for Christmas a few years ago looks great!

Close up of the cool nutcrackers Michael just had to get :o)


The movie case with a piece of the village my mom let me use.

The beautiful buffet that was passed down to Michael and I along with the dining set from Michael's uncle worked perfect to hold the village that my mom is letting us use.

The new village set Amber's parents got us for Christmas this year worked perfect on the bookcase in the foyer.


No comments:
Post a Comment