Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wow! It's been a WHILE

Wow. I just realized how long it had really been since I had blogged! I guess there is a lot to update y'all on. Well since getting married...

we have... Bought a house!

Got a new furbaby... Introducing Mr. Mason Dixon

YES that makes 6! We are crazy... I know!

Amber went from Part Time to FULL TIME in September. The schedule still isn't that great, but it's full time and that's all that matters!

As the holidays approach, we are so excited about spending our first married Christmas together!

I'm not sure why it's always the question that newlyweds get, but, NO there are no children and there is no plan for them anytime soon. The conversations have been that we may start trying around our 3rd anniversary. We really want to enjoy just being married and make sure that we are ready not only physically and emotionally for children but also financially.

And finally, here is a picture of our little family and our kids on Thanksgiving...

I promise, I'm going to start blogging, more. I have to find something to occupy my time when I'm up ALL night!

1 comment:

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Welcome back... love your new house and puppy!