Michael did some work on the garden, which is coming along nicely
The pups enjoyed having us outside in their "space" for the day
While Michael was working on the garden, I worked on our planter boxes from the front windows. Here they are after my sweet hubby hung them back on the window.
Last weekend, we planted some of our seeds that needed to be planted in pots before being planted in the ground. Here are our little pots.
And our green bean pots are already sprouting!
So needless to say, we've been busy this weekend! But a good kind of busy! We've still got a lot of work to do on the garden, and thankfully the hubs will be working on it next weekend while I'm away at a great friends bachelorette weekend, and then the plan is to plant everything the weekend of Easter! So we have busy weekends up ahead, and I'll be bringing you along!
No comments:
Post a Comment