Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It will not be delayed.

 Taken with my cell phone while on a boat ride this past weekend
Take by the talented Roxie Jacob

These two pictures really stir something in me.

The first is rather obvious; beauty is everywhere and who can look at either of these pictures and not know that there is a God.  No human can create such beauty.

The second, while equal in beauty, is representative of the path we all wish we could walk.  Straight, smooth, barely any bumps or cracks, with beauty all around. 

Unfortuantely for most of us, our path is never that beautiful.  Over the past couple of years, I have been on a bumpy path that I'm going to share a little about in another post, but I'm revamping the blog to follow my journey towards a path like the above; most likely never as perfect and beautiful as the above, but nevertheless, much smoother than the path I have traveled.

But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently, for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed.
Habakkuk 2:3

No comments: